Here we go with the next salad, a sort of winter salad with red cabbage.
The combination with feta cheese and tangerine is really tasty! Give it a try!
Red cabbage salad with feta cheese
Ingredients for 6 servings:
Nutritional information per serving:
121 kcal, 8 g fat, 7 g carbhyd., 5 g protein
- 500 g fresh red cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 tangerine
- 1 apple, unpeeled
- 100 g of feta cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Wash the red cabbage and cut into very fine strips.
- Peel, cut and add the tangerine.
- Wash the apple, core, dice and add.
- Dice the feta cheese and place in the bowl.
- Spice with salt, pepper and olive oil and mix well.